All Comments (1,313):

hsgdesign
11/15/2009 1:04 PM
thank you!!

vicnjim618
11/14/2009 11:16 AM
Thanks for the nice comment

RenzoEHern...
11/13/2009 9:05 AM
Thank You, I havent had a chance to go through all of your media yet. Glad you liked my work, keep on rocking.

cartoonist...
11/12/2009 11:09 PM
Thanks again!! :D Hey, are you coming near East TN soon (that's where I am)? I heard on the radio that a band named SlipperyWhenWet was coming in concert somewhere near me. :) If that's u, cool. If not, someone else stole you're name. :P

walbash22
11/10/2009 11:10 PM
Several votes on the way for Best garage band song!

11/10/2009 7:13 PM
Thank you so much for the comment on my Saturn V photo. I forget how impressive this big rocket really is! I've also got some shots of the space shuttle, but I haven't uploaded them yet. Thanks a bunch!

RebeccaJea...
11/10/2009 10:18 AM
Awww....yer SOOOOO sweet!!! :) Thanx for recognizing my son's Umbrella shot!!! :) I was SO happy to see yours and Sheryl's comments..specially after the negative rating I had in the beginning :(....Ya'll are DOLLS!! :) LOVE ya BUNCHES~!!!

ldermid75
11/9/2009 12:02 PM
Hi Linda,I would love to see some pics of those cabinets (If it's possible).....Randy drew a circle around the face on the duck.It's in my media.Titled For Slippery When Wet...Thanks,Laura

bcaso
11/8/2009 7:00 PM
I just wanted to say thank u for checking out my art and commenting on them. You are much appreciated.

11/8/2009 3:19 PM
Thanks for the great comments on my media! Love your new Avatar!

ldermid75
11/8/2009 1:34 PM
Thank you for the nice comments.They mean alot to me.If you look at the pic. call possessed you can see a face in the water coming from his back.W/B and tell what you think thank you, Laura

kathyalindsey
11/8/2009 9:50 AM
Thanks Linda, glad you like, Take me home. I'll be gone about a week, going to Reno to see the play Cats. Then stay a few more days of shopping! ;o) Have a great week!

11/7/2009 5:12 PM
Thank you for the comment on my fire photo! Us "Grandma's" don't hear that near enough! lol!

onekoolmom25
11/6/2009 7:05 PM
Thank You For The Comments They Mean Alot =)

WickedHorizon
11/6/2009 6:31 PM
Thank you for the media comment. Xander.

11/6/2009 9:57 AM
Thank you so much for the comment on my drawing "Summer's End"! I really do appreciate it a lot!

kdgriffin724
11/5/2009 8:28 AM
Thank YOu so much That means a lot to me, like your work also. Have a Great Day! Thanks, Kris

docp
11/4/2009 11:06 AM
Thanks so much!! Im diggin your sound!! PEACE AND BLESSINGS! DOC

RebeccaJea...
11/4/2009 4:04 AM
WHY??? Cuz...ya'll looke WAY more like SISTERS...NOT Mother n' Daughter...this one's gonna take some TIME to sink n to my BLONDNESS...ROF!!! :)

RebeccaJea...
11/4/2009 4:03 AM
Hey girl...u know, after thinkn' about it off n' on for the past few days...I do believe I recall 'hearing' somethn' about the relationship between you and glamourcat...but slightly...VERY slightly...LOL. I don't BELIEVE ya though!!!! :P

RebeccaJea...
11/1/2009 11:20 PM
Awww....I JUST realized you wrote that on my comments tee hee...thannnnk you :D!!!! And happy Bday to YOU too lol :D!!! (ok...I'm a NUT...and I get NUTTIER every passing YEAR!!!) ROF!!! THANX BUNCHES :D

RebeccaJea...
11/1/2009 5:38 PM
Ok...I MUST be loosing it lmao...did you JUST change yer profile pic on m LMAO!!! KEWL pic :) Perty!!!

RebeccaJea...
11/1/2009 5:37 PM
I hope yers rocked toooo :D!!!!

RebeccaJea...
11/1/2009 5:37 PM
Hey girlie!!! Oh...it somewhat rocked lol...I had FUN trying to keep my two black cats in my house, while the kids were at a party w/ their Daddy!!! OMG..both of them actually ESCAPED...but came back before the 'witching hour' lol!

10/31/2009 6:17 PM
Thank you so much for leaving such nice comments on my media! I truly appreciate you taking the time to look through it! You're a gem!

cartoonist...
10/30/2009 8:09 PM
Woo!!! :D Thanks for the comments!! :D They were encouraging! :) You have some pretty cool stuff on your profile too. :)

randiman40
10/30/2009 1:35 PM
Thank you so much for the comments..It means a lot to me...You're definitely famed all the way in my book.Don't let anyone take that from you.

10/29/2009 10:34 PM
I hate it when these "Shamers" go through...they get all of us! I try to ignore it, but it does hurt your feelings! Never fear...we'll all give you lots of fames to even it out!

RebeccaJea...
10/29/2009 5:27 PM
Call me blind...but I couldn't find the pic :(...I did see your halloween pic...Can't believe I haven't seen it yet :(...left you a comment on there too :D!!! I LOVE that shot of ya!!! That would make an EXCELLENT halloween profile pic!

RebeccaJea...
10/29/2009 5:22 PM
I'll look for the pic on here...as a matter of fact...I think I remember seeing it!!! I'll look anyway...just in case!!! Hey...did you post the 'cackling' voices??!!! I would LOOOVE to hear that!!! :D