All Comments (1,317):

10/16/2009 3:27 PM
sorta 'absent minded' lol...not really laughing :)!!! BUT..the good news is..even though my baby boy is still sick...he's gettn' better...man oh MAN, when they get fevers it's so scary :(...you'd think 17 yrs., and 4 kids later,

10/16/2009 3:26 PM
...not really laughn'! Anyway...went to ER last night, and they wanted to give me IV antibiotic's, but decided to wait and give me double dose in pill form...and start a round of antibiotics today..and go from there...anyway, That's why I'm

10/16/2009 3:23 PM
w/ the stomach flu :(...so I didn't have much time to 'worry' about my tooth riddn' arm!!! By last night, it had swollen up so bad, I could barely move it...and it was so red, and so BRIGHT that it looked like rudoph's NOSE lol!

10/16/2009 3:21 PM
Hey girlie girl!!!! How the heck ARE you?!!! How did the party go? Or was that today...darn...sowwy, I'm a bit behind :(...my loving cat, Muffins, decided to 'attack' me the night before last, right before my youngest came down...

10/15/2009 10:31 PM
That's ok I didn't think I would win in the bridge contest anyway..LOL there was so many great pics. in there but thanks for the vote! :) Take care~

10/15/2009 3:58 PM
thanks for the comment GOOD LUCK in the spooky music contest!!!

10/14/2009 8:43 PM
GOOD LUCK in the spooky music contest girlie girl!!! :) I'll be ROOTN' for yas :D!!!

10/14/2009 8:40 PM
Thanks for the comment on the butterfly pics. Can't wait to see you guys Friday, it's been a while. The party should be fun! XO

10/14/2009 8:38 PM
Hey girlfriend!!! :) OMG..there's only THREE hours left in the writing contest...Janese just swung into second place...good for her!!! :)

10/14/2009 10:29 AM
Cool..I never knew what a saw a wigwam before..you take so many interesting pictures,I love it! Then again,Ohio is pretty boring..LOL! I will have to get down to the lake to take some interesting pictures. Take Care

10/14/2009 10:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words, SWW. Where can I find info and hear your band? I also write Horror stories, however never been published . . .

10/13/2009 7:52 AM
It SUX what some peeps will do to try and make $$$...makes ME feel like my profile is being 'raped' or something...ya know?? :(

10/13/2009 7:51 AM
Oh my...everyone is gettn' that 'EDITH' message...I do believe there was another one similar to this one about 2 or 3 weeks ago..which I think I reported...I immediatly reported the message I got, didn't reply or anything this time, lol!!!

10/11/2009 9:59 PM
Linda, the Edith message, report it to Taltopia, they will delete their account. I've received several like this one. Why do they always want to send you pictures on Yahoo? Crazy!!

10/11/2009 6:20 PM
Thanks for the comments on my spider! I saw that you changed your bio, and I have to say...you look great for 1000! It must be that dry southeast air that keeps you looking so gorgeous!

10/11/2009 4:04 PM
I got one too, and I also flagged it!

10/11/2009 12:25 PM
I got a Beloved too..I flaged it

10/9/2009 1:20 PM
OMG...OMG...I LOVE your new profile pic girlie girl!!!! Yer so PERTY in it :D How the HECK are you lately?? :)

10/9/2009 7:48 AM
I like the new spooky profile pic! ;) See you next Friday. I hope this gorgeous weather holds out.

10/9/2009 1:45 AM
A crackling voice in studio huh?I hope and Pray that don't EVER happen to me at 4am.. in the studio.. A L O N E! Boot..Scoot..Boogie!!!!!!!!

10/8/2009 10:18 PM
Thank you Linda... ;o) Okay, I give up, what are you holding in your profile pic? lol...

10/8/2009 11:04 AM
Thank you! I think you're a pretty amazing person-so much talent!

10/8/2009 11:03 AM
Its really easy to see if you know what it is look really close!

10/7/2009 4:34 PM
I fanned her...You were right she has very nice work..I don't think it's kids though

10/7/2009 12:03 PM
Checked u out on I tunes n found more I haven't heard. KOOL! Good luck on the back burner.I have so many on that back burner it ain't funny. Lets get cookin. XO from Ohio my friends :)

10/7/2009 11:46 AM
Thanks Linda! Yep it's snowed here already, we went from 98* on 9/26 to snow on 10/4. There was no transition time from summer to Fall.... it just fell hard!!

10/7/2009 11:31 AM
i know and that #@%*s

10/7/2009 11:15 AM

10/7/2009 11:04 AM
...an OLDER 'better lookn' pic of ME lmao!!! BEFORE I gained like 1,000 pounds!!!! HEE HEE :)

10/7/2009 11:03 AM
Thanx for the compliment on my profile pic :) tee hee....I was lookn' through pix of me the other day, and thought to myself (in my mind...cuz if I did it OUTLOUD, then I would of looked crazier than I am...LMAO!!), why don't I show...