All Comments (1,313):

ldermid75
1/18/2011 6:59 PM
can read it then I'm gone.I'm to old to play these childish games.Smitty,Jenaveve,and all the other asshol# has my blood pressure up.I don't need this.

ldermid75
1/18/2011 6:53 PM
I'm so sick of this s#*t.I love all of my friends on here,but I don't think I can do it anymore.I think I'm going to leave this site.I'm so mad!I feel so bad for Janese!Shane is going to be in the news paper and I'm going to post it so yall

1/18/2011 6:23 PM
I just listened/watched your recording of Jazz...great stuff! I'm going to have to take a road trip and come out there to see all of you!

1/18/2011 6:21 PM
I see my "old friends" are back to voting me out again. They sure suck the fun right out of this place, don't they?

thejazzcat
1/18/2011 9:42 AM
was a busy weekend...i was more interested in the audio right now...i know you understand...can't wait to start recording...might have whole band this week...hope our bass player will make it

fashine
1/17/2011 7:50 PM
You are just SO SWEET!! :')

1/16/2011 8:59 PM
We'll have to run a contest just for our Angels soon!

1/15/2011 10:16 AM
Thanks for checking out my "Snow Friends" and for the "fame"!!

DMcHenney
1/15/2011 8:54 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks, but I have no idea how I won the last time I looked I wasn't even in the top 5. There must have been some late voters.

thejazzcat
1/13/2011 12:40 PM
hey linda i want to thank you and the coount so freakin' much..."jazz"

ldermid75
1/11/2011 6:54 PM
I'm so happy you see it.We thought she may had moved right before the snap,but look at it.It is a man.We was at Randy's mom's house in Alabama.Her house is smackdab in the middle of the coal mines.Someone may had die on that hill. ?

WickedHorizon
1/11/2011 5:22 PM
Thanks mate, I hope it gets better and better. Xander.

thejazzcat
1/11/2011 9:45 AM
very kwel...i'll look forward to seeing you 2

DMcHenney
1/11/2011 6:00 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for your recent comments, you're the greatest.

thejazzcat
1/10/2011 3:16 PM
well then please do

kathyalindsey
1/10/2011 2:13 PM
hi linda, thanks, I haven't been on here much lately either. Most of my new works I just post on Facebook. I only get complements on my work, not shames. ;o)

thejazzcat
1/10/2011 1:26 PM
gonna be there on wednesday night also...grap the count and come on down...should be a really goodtime...jazz

William Fu...
1/10/2011 4:46 AM
thanks. yeah, i'm glad the breaks didn't give out while going through an intersection. can't drive it now anyway cuz there's like 6" of snow outside(yippie, haha).

DMcHenney
1/9/2011 11:18 AM
Thanks Linda for your comments on the new stuff

William Fu...
1/8/2011 12:53 PM
happy new year too ya too! i got in a car wreck that night(i'm OK but, can't say the same for that big bush, haha). can you believe that our brakes went out!?! i guess DD's don't work as good if the car won't stop, haha. hope yours was fun!

1/5/2011 9:16 PM
I'll have to get to know her better...but she's always been sweet to me! Now that the kids are back in school, maybe I can catch up with everything and do all of the stuff I've been putting off!

pepita
1/5/2011 11:13 AM
This is good or not....but is many laughs for you.Some can be little wellknown and its a Happening movie, http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/swe/elizabeth_gilbe rt_on_genius.html

pepita
1/5/2011 10:56 AM
Had some laugh myself.......but I thought the mixture went out well.And the mannequins is for artmaking..will paint on them to sculptures.Love back atcha.....Keep rocking and in style.

1/2/2011 9:51 PM
Thank you for comming by and leaving such nice comments on my photos! I've never had any shots of my oldest daughter and her family, so I had to "brag" a little! Thanks for indulging me! lol!

thejazzcat
1/2/2011 11:02 AM
hey thanks for looking...we had a great time..(like duh)...and in a room full of people ready to parrrrrrrrrty!

pepita
1/2/2011 10:07 AM
It is an agreement with the composition copyright holder, the publisher, or the songwriter that allows the holder to reproduce the composition -- recording, printed sheet music, lyrics, for example

pepita
1/2/2011 10:07 AM
Within the music industry, a mechanical licence gives the holder permission to create copies of a recorded song which they did not write and/or do not have copyright over.

pepita
1/2/2011 10:06 AM
I Google it......its good and bad......A mechanical license is a license that grants certain limited permissions to work with, study, improve upon, reinterpret, re-record (etc.) something that is neither a free/open source item nor in the

DMcHenney
1/2/2011 10:05 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for dropping by again on the 6-8 Blues.

pepita
1/2/2011 9:30 AM
Is that not the one to use unlimited on the net....did you got more money for that form of buying.If its more expensive and a ordinary buy it that.Had some thing i saw about stochphoto.......but also the right to change it.