Taltopia.com - Casting Calls, Contests & Auditions
Login with Facebook

Remove Ads?

All Comments (3):

5/4/2010 4:54 PM
Thanks Rebecca, It's called "Bokeh" It's the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in the out-of-focus areas of an image, or "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light."

5/4/2010 3:27 PM
I LOOOOVE how you have the background all faded out!!! These are GORGIOUS :D!!!

5/4/2010 1:24 PM
Another great shot