walbash22
2/19/2010 6:14 PM
Ten votes on the way for Portrait Contest!

lover1969
2/19/2010 7:50 AM
AZ is a very beautiful place. I will be visiting him this September. He and I are going to have a photography session together. I can't wait. I do love your work!

lover1969
2/19/2010 7:49 AM
I love viewing your work! You and I seem to share the same passion with our photography subjects! I also noticed that we are the same age, too cool! My brother lives in AZ. He takes photography of the landscape out there.

2/18/2010 9:12 AM
Thanks so much for the congrats! I was shocked! I didn't think I was in the running! It's my first win with an actual prize though so that's exciting! Thanks again!

thejazzcat
2/15/2010 10:43 PM
and thanks back...and yes it is nice to hear from you...cali snow is coming from l.a...off to grand canyon this week...me

2/15/2010 4:24 PM
Thanks for the comment on my tree filled with cardinals! I'm sorry...I didn't mean to take your cardinals away! lol! I guess I feed them too well, because they seem to be multiplying! I bet I had 30 of them today! Thanks!!!

2/15/2010 9:52 AM
Thanks for the comment on my new media, and for your concern! I appreciate it. (still feeling kind of lousy, but I'm sure that it will pass soon) I love your new media!!!

ldermid75
2/14/2010 3:46 PM
Happy V-Day

2/7/2010 9:24 PM
Thank you for the comment you left on "Sweetie Pie""! Sometimes I have a hard time naming them, but this one was easy! I appreciate your kind words!

Imthinking...
2/4/2010 10:54 AM
your work is amazing! I am in love with your kitties and, well, everything else too. You definitely have a fan and I look forward to seeing more.

jhlphotogr...
2/3/2010 7:38 PM
I know! I was so excited! The weirdest part of it was, is that today I had one upload remaining; which I named "my last media upload" It was quite ironic huh? :)

petpainter
2/3/2010 3:53 PM
Thankyou Glamcat! I love your work too! Hugz

kathyalindsey
2/2/2010 6:38 PM
Yes I am still on cloud 9! I'm going to go see the grand kids, wish I had to book in hand to show Liana her photo in the book. I'll show her on the computer, lol last time there, she said, "Oh, here's my web address"... LOL.

ldermid75
2/2/2010 6:01 PM
Thank you for the nice comment on Sam.She didn't wont to take them.I had a time with her.

pawsitivel...
2/2/2010 5:34 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I think your colored pecnil work if beautiful. Keep it up. You should try and do the Baby Ocelot, that would make a great pencil peice.

2/1/2010 11:22 AM
Thanks so much for your comments on my new bird photos! I get a kick out of watching them...they have such hilarious gestures sometimes! Every now and then I get lucky enough to catch them on film! Love your new painting!!!

CrystalynJ...
1/29/2010 8:07 AM
thnx for coming a fan! your media is really nice

kathyalindsey
1/28/2010 4:26 PM
SOOO glad you liked it Rhonda!! I'm still floating on air, my feet don't touch the ground!! I'm thinking of publishing myself, don't know just yet, it's in the works in my head right now. ;o)

kathyalindsey
1/28/2010 11:04 AM
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/699530/bf3 c dd9d8621f487f6d4f5c318e56031 The link takes you to the book store, just type in "21st Century Photography" in the search bar, you can view without purchasing.

kathyalindsey
1/27/2010 7:14 PM
Thanks Rhonda, that's pretty intimidating actually... Even more news, as of midnight tonight, I am published. I've spent the last week with one ironic misshap after another trying to prevent me from getting my photos to the author!

prettypunkae
1/26/2010 6:48 AM
you are most welcome! I love your pictures - they are so colorful and beautiful! ~Cass

RebeccaJea...
1/19/2010 3:02 PM
I 'specially LOVED the Kitty Kitty tee hee :)!! Oh...YES, and the Duckies :D!!!! And your drawing was AWESOME!!!! I wanna see MOOOORE of those :D!!! Keep on Keepn' On girlfriend :D!!! ;0)

RebeccaJea...
1/19/2010 3:01 PM
oh WOWWWEE girl...I am so glad I stopped by to see if you had any new media!!! I am even MORE n' MORE amazed every time you upload more n' more!!!! :)...u got a couple of FAVES outta me this time too tee hee :D!!! BEAUTIFUL additions... :

1/17/2010 6:50 PM
Thank you for the f/f on my sunset photos, and for the great comments! (since the Good Lord didn't give me a hot "smokin cowboy", He figured I'd enjoy a good sunset!) LOL! Just once I'd like the cowboy to show up! Thanks again!

ldermid75
1/17/2010 11:42 AM
You go girl! : ) If it looks anywhere close to as good as "Tabby Cat" it'll be great.I'm sure you'll do an awesome job.

cathie10
1/13/2010 10:50 PM
Got some great work here.:)

ldermid75
1/13/2010 12:17 PM
Look at the 15 yo's (Ashley's)page.On her mediashe doesn't say the pics are hers.So i'm not sure if she even knows she has to take them.I may be wrong.What do you think?

ldermid75
1/13/2010 11:08 AM
Sam wants to know if your pic is a zebo not a zebra?She won't say zebra

ldermid75
1/13/2010 10:42 AM
Thank you for the nice thinks you said about my pics. I love your work.All of your natures pics are so good. wow!

SlipperyWh...
1/12/2010 9:23 AM
It's frosting up agian on the back wall. He said though it may be the heater , but he wanted to put in a timer first because he was getting false readings and the timer part was only $15. The heater is $70 for the part. Oh well