12/11/2009 9:59 AM
Thanks so much for the nice comment and for faving my photo "Goodnight Sunshine"! I really appreciate it a lot!

12/9/2009 10:04 AM
I got the Bamboo Tablet & pen set here on Taltopia, using my fame bucks from winning contests. It came with Corel Paint!

12/9/2009 12:55 AM
inkscape.com...and d/l the most recent version. it's a bit tricky finding the link to d/l, sometimes...but WELL worth it, and it's FREE 100%!! You NEVER have to pay a DIME!!!! :) Check it out, or ask around to make sure it's safe! :)

12/9/2009 12:53 AM
I DO have a WONDERFUL suggestion for you, if you haven't heard/tried it yet :)...A LOT of Peeps use this one program who also love photoshop/Illustrator (both by adobe)...this one is called Inkscape!!! It is AWESOME!! Just go to

12/9/2009 12:52 AM
Hey girl :)...Wow...I think I remember you telling me you use Corel a while back now! I have both Photoshop Elements, as well as Corel Painter Essentials...I totally understand about Photoshop being WAYYY better!! It's EASIER too!!!

12/2/2009 6:52 PM
It's so good to see you in a contest again! I loved your entry by the way and just voted for you! Your doggie is so cute!!!

11/23/2009 2:01 PM
thanks for the great comment you left on my media here lickin the chops !

11/22/2009 1:51 PM
Thank you for the comment you left on my photo "Unique". I always appreciate your comments and compliments so much!

11/22/2009 12:36 PM
Hi Rhonda, thanks for adding 1st Snow Day to your fav's... The snow is still on the ground today, but looks like it's finally stopped snowing for a bit... I'm ready for some more bird shots! ;o)

11/20/2009 8:54 PM
omg ur amazing im a fan

11/17/2009 7:56 PM
So glad that everything is ok! I just wanted you to know that you have been missed! I sure understand how busy it can get at this time of the year! (If you need any help raking in all of that cash, let me know!)lol! Take care, see you soon!

11/16/2009 6:50 PM
I haven't seen you around for a while, and thought I'd check in and make sure you were still here! I imagine you're busy with your on-line business. Hope all is going well, and miss seeing your entries in the contests!

11/10/2009 9:49 AM
OMG...I saw the video you took of your Mother and daughters!!!! TOTALLY KICKN'!!! I GOTTA see a video of yu and her AND yer kiddos!!! Now THAT would be NEAT!!!! :D

11/8/2009 2:20 PM
Several votes on the way for Creepy Crawlies contest!

11/6/2009 6:33 PM
Congratulations On The Win =) Beautiful Picture =)

11/5/2009 9:48 AM
Thank you so much for adding "the Opening" to your favorites! I really appreciate it!

11/3/2009 10:02 PM
Thank you So much Rhonda! I greatly appreciate the comments and the fan. I am really enjoying your photography as well. Your zebra I think is my fave so far...

11/3/2009 8:45 PM
Hi Rhonda, I'm doing just wonderful. Busy taking photos, so doing what I love best. Thanks for the comment on my Cemetery, I'll have to go back in the winter, when it's snowing. ;o)

11/2/2009 8:54 PM
Fan !

10/29/2009 6:11 AM
Thanks for your comments and fan add! I really appreciate every bit of it! I like a lot of what I see so far on your profile and I'm going to go and check them out!

10/28/2009 5:57 PM
OMG...LMAO...Yer crazy girl!!!! You had me rolling in laughter when I read about your fireMEN, tee hee!!!! I BET you guys coulda put together an EXCELLENT calendar!!! WOO HOO!!!! :D

10/27/2009 11:17 PM
If you know of a place to get published, let me know...;o)

10/27/2009 10:47 AM
awesome images...I take photos too and play guitar

10/27/2009 8:14 AM
Thx sweetie : )

10/26/2009 8:37 PM
I love your work! I'm so happy I discovered your photos, you're very talented and I hope to see more of your work soon!

10/26/2009 3:41 PM
There should be a Master Fame Button at the top of your media page.I would click it for sure.Good luck in the 2 contest.

10/26/2009 9:17 AM
Thanks, I had a great weekend, hope you did too. I loved your dragonfly and its beautiful colors. Your black and white photo is great too, they have a unique design to their wings.

10/25/2009 1:24 PM
I love your profile pic! What a cute little Pom!

10/24/2009 4:45 PM
Thanks so much for adding my "Dawn" to your favorites! I really appreciate it! Also...Congrats on the win!

10/24/2009 1:44 PM
Congrats on the 1st place! Also, I checked my media and almost all the shots were shamed. I'm sorry they did that to you also. Oh yea, I can teach you. But we need a larger board to do it. Let me know.