10/23/2009 5:38 AM
Thanks for congrats in spooky song contest.It's been a while since I've sat in the winners circle,lol.Even though there were not many entries,I will bask in it for a bit,ha.Lookin good in"Art Of Photography"for ya.You go girl:):):)

10/21/2009 10:30 PM
Sorry I'm so late saying thanks for favoring my Snake in the Bean it is greatly appreciated.

10/21/2009 8:49 AM
Thanks for the great comments that you left for me! I don't understand why anyone would "shame" your work! I suspect it's someone who shames everyone who beats them in a contest! Try not to let it get you down, because your work IS amazing!

10/20/2009 4:37 PM
Thank you for the fave and fame on "Amazing Sunset" Thanks again Janet

10/20/2009 4:19 PM
Happy Halloween Thx for shooting the videos. Nice job

10/19/2009 6:53 PM
Hey girllie girl!!! :) How ya doin' and how was your weekend :)?? I hope good!!! We have a nice little zoo here where I live..I am going to have to do what you did!!! Who knows...maybe I'll get some good shots some time in the Spring :)

10/19/2009 8:05 AM
Thanks Rhonda!I'm glad you dig my stuff!

10/18/2009 5:22 PM
Several votes on the way for B/W contest!

10/16/2009 5:30 PM
Thanks Rhonda, I like your new media too! ;o)

10/16/2009 3:19 PM
Glad you liked my butterfly, I have yet to go throguh your media, from what I see on your profile you have some great shots. your newest fan, have a great weekend, thanks again.

10/15/2009 7:56 PM
I love your Halloween Avatar! What a sweety! Also, I checked out your Island Girl Crystal...wow! Great site! I wish you luck with the expansion, and might have to talk with you on some advise on opening one myself!

10/15/2009 9:26 AM
Hey GlamCat! Thanks for the kind words!

10/15/2009 7:01 AM
Oops...have been meaning to tell you how MUCH I love your profile pic!!! IT is ADORABLE :)! My kids have been talkn' bout puttn' our new pup in a costum 4 Halloween too!!! :) So CUTE!!!! :)

10/15/2009 6:56 AM
It was one of the last few of my 'Cell Phone Pic' shots!!! :) so...why the heck not try it out in a contest tee hee :)...But most of the flowers on that one are AWESOME...it's like a family of them!!! :) Thanx for the comment though!!! :D

10/15/2009 6:55 AM
Awwww...tank you :) Yer so SWEET :)...Yeah..I saw that contst late last night (or this morn' rather lol)...and remembered the photo of that 'flower' I took...at the time, I new what it was...just couldn't recall what it was called...lol!

10/12/2009 3:31 PM
Aww, thank you Rhonda! I look at everything as if it were a photo. If I don't like what I see, I move till I like it! lol...

10/12/2009 2:28 PM
thank you they were taken in 2001 with 35mm...i had a coach so it helped

10/12/2009 11:53 AM
Thanks for all the comments and favors on my media Rhonda, most of all, thanks for the lovely comment on Dry... Works of art are my goal. Not just a picture or photo, but a true work of art. ;o)

10/11/2009 8:12 PM
Thank you for the comment you left on my spider photo "Mrs. Big". I was hoping that the gray background and frame would be a nice change...thanks for noticing!

10/9/2009 3:23 PM
yes i do believe i can make it...looking forward to meeting you as well rhonda

10/9/2009 11:50 AM
that one is between jerome and williams on some back road...btw...i do love back roads

10/9/2009 11:49 AM
one of mine too...walked that creek...was fun

10/9/2009 9:00 AM
BTW Thx for the Alien photo I used on the Spooky Song contest

10/9/2009 8:35 AM
Thx LOL. People are asking me what I'm holding. It's supposed to go back to normal temp wise, so it should be beautiful out that night. Can't wait to see your Harley chick get up : )

10/7/2009 6:09 PM
You are a doll, so glad you are here on Taltopia, you brighten my days!

10/7/2009 12:11 PM
Hi Ronda, thanks so much for the lovely comment on my grandson ;o) I am a proud grandma. And isn't it funny that snow has already fallen in my area!! Burrrr......

10/5/2009 10:09 AM
Thanks for the nice comments that you always leave on my media! You are so kind...and talented! It's a joy to have you on this site!

10/5/2009 7:54 AM
Thanks for the comment on "stepping out" I really love your media..You are very talented!!

10/1/2009 6:06 PM
...with our Taltopia.com friends in mind :)...at the VERY end, where I was telling Maxie to say goodbye...the only name I could think of was Janese's..so, I was like, "say goodbye Janese, and the rest of Taltopia's friends!!" lol! :)

10/1/2009 6:04 PM
OH GOODIE...You won!!! :) Congrads Rhonda :)!!! OH...yes, I remember you saying you have 5 kiddos...mine aren't quite as old as yours...YET, but they're gettn' there LOL!!! Well, I'm HONORED that you liked the video :)!!! We made it...