kdgriffin724
11/4/2009 9:32 PM
Thank you for allowing others like myself to be able to view your art, it is wonderful and your use of color is great!

exuma03
11/2/2009 4:53 AM
Peace to all and Love is always on it's way. I'v been buzzzzzzzy and just started painting some new works, in my yellow phase now i'll be putting more up soon. don't fall for the 2012 hollywood fear factor movie it's a fraud.PEACE WF

MomArtistLA
10/31/2009 8:11 AM
love your use of various media...you are truly blessed with talent and wisdom

exuma03
2/18/2009 3:24 AM
PEACE TO ALL , I HAVE BEEN BUSY DEALING WITH MY NEW RETAIL GALLERY SPACE AND PREPARING FOR EXHIBIT IN NY, I HPE EVERYONE IS FINE JUST PUT SOME WORK ON THE SITE

trishnvl
2/15/2009 1:39 AM
Hey I haven't forgot you, I've been working be back soon I hope you put up some new work I love your Media. Your fan, Trish

maji
1/28/2009 10:05 PM
Thank you so much. I love your art. It is fasinating. You are keeping the Spirit alive. Great work. I bet there is alot of power in these pieces. Maji

tallanh
1/28/2009 10:20 AM
Thanks for your kind words about my mutaraptor. That's one of a couple of my works that divides the public about evenly, pro and con... I like your stuff too, so you'll see me in your fan club...

exuma03
1/24/2009 10:10 AM
thanx to everyone who has peeped me, it's always good to know there's someone out there likin what ya do, peace WF

cyclone729
1/18/2009 9:51 AM
Your a wonderful artist,Ron...Keep up the Great work! >Dave<

trishnvl
1/18/2009 7:12 AM
Love your profile, it really touches home with my beliefs...I like your work to it is from your heart (Soul) very unique and heartfelt, exposing who you are. I'm a fan. Nice to meet you! Trish.

karenmcfadden
1/13/2009 12:59 PM
Hi Ron, I enjoyed your very visually stunning and poignant work!