zoman
10/19/2008 6:22 AM
GOOD LUCK

jennkar2
10/18/2008 7:39 PM
Cobra0623, I like your shot, even more so that you captured the web.

pete818
10/18/2008 7:37 PM
what kind of spider is that? nice shot too.

wondermombb
10/18/2008 10:53 AM
there were several images removed

wondermombb
10/18/2008 10:53 AM
And Jandi I did not report you I just made a statement........Did ppl here maybe think taltopia could of done it

wondermombb
10/18/2008 10:51 AM
The colorful eye is my photo that I manipulated to give the effect of the colors added to it. It is not a painting! it is considered a macro because it is close up of a horse. A macro does not have to be a bug or flower!

wondermombb
10/18/2008 10:51 AM
first of all I DO NOT ever steal from a photographer!!!!! I am very offended you said that!

BCStevens
10/18/2008 10:21 AM
In my opinion you should vote on the picture as a picture and not just what happens to be the subject.

jonel
10/18/2008 8:58 AM
Macro or not, there are some great pics entered here and the the final winner of this contest will be determined by Taltopia's judges. So enjoy the pics for what they are and let the chips fall where they may. ... Lol

Warsis
10/17/2008 11:24 PM
for all i know wondermomb that is a painting, or a cropped piece of someone elses photo and considering the subject matter it isnt really a macro is it? just my opinion

Warsis
10/17/2008 11:23 PM
well its a vicious comp when ppl get voted out coz the dont live up to one members standard, oh well Jandri dont worry what goes around comes around, i really dont think wondermomb's artwork deserves to take up valuable space!

hummerluv1
10/17/2008 11:11 PM
I have never entered a contest before so this is so much fun. I love the site and the opportunity it allows the average person to try something new. Thank you so much.

hummerluv1
10/17/2008 11:10 PM
I hope that others will see that the inside of the flower makes you feel as if you are going into the center. IE: As if you are drawn into the center of a fun house or the middle of the earth.

Jandri
10/17/2008 8:15 PM
Thank you to every one that voted for my entry, unfortunately it was removed. Why? Hope anyway the person that reported it feels more secure now.

June
10/17/2008 8:07 PM
I would really like to hear from anyone that can tell me how I could have improved any or all of my pictures, drawings and painting(s). Please leave a comment (good or bad) on my page. I feel criticism is my best teacher. Thank you

June
10/17/2008 7:59 PM
I cannot even express to you all how wonderful your art is. I feel privileged to be able to participate in these contests with all of you. I thank everyone that has taken the time to view my pictures and am grateful for the votes. Thank you

lindilette
10/17/2008 5:01 PM
there is alot of great work here dont vote for me unless you like it and leave a comment and let me know what you did or didnt like so i may better my work thank and good luck to everyone

Feresha333
10/17/2008 4:50 PM
i was wwondering is pple thought my picture was ok ?

JenniferRe...
10/17/2008 4:40 PM
thanks so much for those of you who have voted for It Happened Naturally, sorry it is not a good preview pic, it is linked from Deviant Art, so it cant be copied.

unclebobsw...
10/17/2008 4:24 PM
" Sleep " by ladyanarchy is a cool pic!

jennkar2
10/17/2008 10:03 AM
wondermomb, I couldn't agree with you more, sorry Jandri, nothing personal its just that there are Macros that deserve the top spots

wondermombb
10/17/2008 9:27 AM
I really like all the ones heidi mentioned plus web surfing sunflower(S) and beach in my rearview....those are examples of macros

wondermombb
10/17/2008 9:19 AM
Jandri you must have a lot of friends because honestly your flower is not a true macro, along with several others. A macro is a close up of something almost to the point to where you have to figure out what it is

wondermombb
10/17/2008 9:17 AM
And thank you also Unclebob your comments are appreciated about my colorful eye.

wondermombb
10/17/2008 9:14 AM

HeidisPhot...
10/17/2008 8:44 AM
To name a few... jonel (spring dance), joshx23 (water on grass), BigRPhoto (close-up), TucsonSunrose (Splash), unclebobsworld (tropical leaf), ricklamb (water bead), wondermom (colorful eye), angelashes (Dublin Botanical) BEAUTIFUL!

hemhe
10/17/2008 7:55 AM
good luck turtleismyman4now! your photos are all so amazing...you have a really beautiful gift!!! although, i would have put in a different pic. lol...

charlie78
10/17/2008 7:30 AM
A good example of a macro is Water Bead, Magnolia, just to name a couple, although there are more extremely great macros. Good luck to all!

charlie78
10/17/2008 7:28 AM
There are some beautiful macros here. There are some that I wouldn't consider macros though; don't mean to offend anyone...

jennkar2
10/17/2008 7:28 AM
come on guys this is not high school, so stop voting like it were, there are some really great shots here, some of which can be really tough to capture, yet they don't have the votes!!!