janetThomas
3/24/2009 7:52 AM
For Realz... You are a dim wit - u say noone wants the payment of $100 but TDC clearly stated that she could really use the gift card... Learn 2 read be4 posting comments - 4 Realz!!! Loser!

janetThomas
3/24/2009 7:22 AM
I'm not voting for anyone... Seems like I would only vote for the one person that is really here for the exposure... R@ndi, but your pic back up. You are the only normal one here (LOL)

janetThomas
3/24/2009 7:20 AM
So I think its very comical that TDC's description on her pic says that "I could really use the gift card" but comments are made on rentertainment saying it is to buy the children toys. Seems like it really is a fight for $100... so sad :(

scottadolp...
3/23/2009 6:25 PM
reentertainment,you got 30 people to vote for you.Wow talk about an exercise in futility.

NAENE6984
3/21/2009 7:47 AM
Next time rentertainment, let ur kids open an account for themselves add a photo editor background and post their own pictures so there wont be any complaints. Im glad u seem like u r doing it for the kids but its only $100

NAENE6984
3/21/2009 7:45 AM
and to comment on katz743, none of the postings are professional except 4 - #2 is not professional I can take a pic like that of myself in the bathroom and add a background using paint. Its for $100 - darn get a life u all

NAENE6984
3/21/2009 7:43 AM
Can I just say that people are ignorant over a $100 gift card. Obviously they must be #1 kids - #2 just knows how to use a photo editor and #3 has on green. Whats the big friggin deal!!!

Guddu
3/21/2009 7:22 AM
Actual word is 'Rakkasha'. This an Urdu word for a proffesional dancing girl who use to perform at the court of a King etc & get paid paid for it.With respects to all.

rentertain...
3/21/2009 6:32 AM
This has been one of the worst experiences ever. I am glad that they do not know what is going on.

rentertain...
3/21/2009 6:32 AM
If I would have known that entering my children into this contest would have caused so many problems, I would have just left them out.

katz743
3/21/2009 12:41 AM
Yes, the kids in Baby 2 are cute...but read the rules, for heaven's sake! Mainly: Put up the best professional modeling shots of yourself. I believe the key words there are professional, modeling, and YOURSELF!

katz743
3/21/2009 12:26 AM
Rakkasah is the world's largest belly dance celebration...a.k.a. Middle Eastern Folk dancing...according to Google.

3/20/2009 8:05 PM
Thank you lindilette! I've asked everyone, and no one had an answer! It's not a term that I've ever heard! I appreciate the info!

Fandalei
3/20/2009 6:30 PM
current first ranking absolutely adorable subjects, 2nd place current, great planning! The two that are the best all around are Green and Green Eyes, Outstanding Job!!!

lindilette
3/20/2009 4:11 PM
i believe the rakkasah is a belly dance

3/19/2009 3:23 PM
Did we ever find out...what the heck is a Rakkasah Dance?

jdwhite1969
3/19/2009 11:43 AM
Last time I looked at a magazine or a tv ad, models come in all shapes, sizes, skin tones & ages.

jdwhite1969
3/19/2009 11:36 AM
What's up with all the hateful comments from janedoe & remmymartin ? They're not even in the contest. Do they have nothin better ta do than criticize people in a contest comment box geeeeeeez.

thedreamco...
3/19/2009 8:58 AM
Miss Photoshop? I kinda like that one! :))

thedreamco...
3/19/2009 8:46 AM
lowryseas, just because we have a few bashers here, take heart and stick around. Enter other contests and have fun. There are lots of really nice people here on Taltopia!

thedreamco...
3/19/2009 8:45 AM
Concerns to Taltopia if they feel slighted in any way. If a member doesn't even have the decency to fill up their BIO or post their own art, then I find that suspicious and do not take them seriously.

thedreamco...
3/19/2009 8:44 AM
If the facts annoy you, that is up to you. We are here to have fun and enjoy each other's work/art. We all should express our

remmymartin
3/19/2009 7:04 AM
Seems like tdc is the cause of all the hoopla. The fans do not have to vote for you. They vote for their favorite. If you are meant to win, then the staff will vote for you. Why are you trying to spoil the fun of others???

keymoney21
3/19/2009 6:34 AM
everyone its just a contest... the staff will pic the true winner just relax and have a great day! :-)

lowryseas
3/19/2009 6:21 AM
Wow! I recently joined looking for actors and actresses and this contest caught my attention. I am really surprised to see such negativity.

janedoe0074
3/19/2009 5:52 AM
i sure wonder how long u have been a member here and how many professional contracts u have???

janedoe0074
3/19/2009 5:51 AM
and i guess u should win because u have a photoshop background??? Is id St patricks day because of the shamrocks? i am glad that they decide. Somebody please give the old lady a contract, then she can leave these contest alone.

janedoe0074
3/19/2009 5:48 AM
You are a hater because you are in the top 5. Putting aside popularity, but you are one of the popular votes miss photoshop.

thedreamco...
3/18/2009 10:24 AM
putting aside the popularity-vote on this one is a must!! To the models in this contest, "professional modeling shot" means just that!

thedreamco...
3/18/2009 10:22 AM
the member-run contests, as Taltopia is, after all, a network to be noticed by professionals. Those models/artists/photographers here are looking to get noticed, so