PhotoPaige92
7/27/2009 11:17 PM
There are a lot of poems and stories and lyrics in this contest and every one of them are beautiful in their own way! I want to wish the best of luck to all of you in this writing contest

WickedHorizon
7/27/2009 5:06 PM
Thanks for all the great comments and new friends I have been making via this contest. Lots of great professional people and talent here.

SlipperyWh...
7/27/2009 1:05 PM
Nice going Rebecca. Lots of good work here

beyourownm...
7/27/2009 12:54 PM
I would love it ever so much if you could vote for "what happened to me" Or atleast just read it. And tell me what you think. Thanks. (I like a lot of great work here as well :D)

RebeccaJea...
7/27/2009 1:26 AM
Thankyou so much for those of you who read my poem :)!!! Yer the greatest!!! And, good luck to all of you WONDERFUL writers out there :)

idyllicdre...
7/26/2009 2:38 PM
:-) some good stuff on here, but, if you read the contest rules, it doesn't say anything about votes--the winner is determined by the people who work at taltopia--votes are probably for advertisement purposes. :-) good luck people.

fourdaysfr...
7/26/2009 8:44 AM
This just in" Reading my entry "If love was a plane" can be very beneficial to your health.

caeldar
7/26/2009 7:08 AM
Please read "My Pretty Middle Finger" ..do the newbie a favour :)

tookee
7/25/2009 7:32 PM
Thank you all for the votes, I appreciate all you do for us

tookee
7/25/2009 7:30 PM
Everyones here has a beautiful talent. I wrote Poems for the little angles after my two children were murderd and this poem means the world as I had some one else read it at their homecoming servicePlease vote for us.

shaken
7/25/2009 1:01 PM
please check out summers breeze

lulukramer
7/24/2009 4:32 PM
vote 4 me =] ily

WickedHorizon
7/24/2009 9:10 AM
Thanks for the votes and comments. At some point I might reveal the purpose of the poem, however not just yet.

MoonStrike
7/23/2009 10:02 PM
There are so many great writers on this site! I hope I don't get lost in the ocean of beautiful poetry here... Give me a try too, ok? "A Birds Eye View". Oh! and I really liked "Bigger Fish to Fry" try that one too! ^_^

WhiteDove23
7/23/2009 9:56 PM
Currently, this contest has the most entries; interesting that we have so many writers...COOL! How many members are in taltopia?

WhiteDove23
7/23/2009 9:21 PM
Nice poem, WickedHorizon...your brevity carries profound impact...you got my vote. Read (if you haven't) Langston Hughes' "Rivers."

WhiteDove23
7/23/2009 9:12 PM
Thank you for your time and consideration...greatly appreciated. Sincerely, David A. Boyington Producer And, Please, good, bad or indifferent, give your honest opinion of "The Essay." We are all in this, together.

WhiteDove23
7/23/2009 9:08 PM
This essay has pictures, is in video format with text, and complete narration. It's totally experimental, perhaps, giving some answers as to who was behind "9/11" and why. It was thought of before "Fahrenheit 9/11." Don't vote, just listen.

WhiteDove23
7/23/2009 9:02 PM
For an extremely politically sensitive, socially enlightening, essay in a humanities setting on philosophy, listen to: Boyington's Theory: 9/11 Connection, A King's Philosophy. Some of American philosophy is rather disturbing, like this one

JillyWiggle
7/23/2009 7:12 PM
and we were really sad when it was over, like any good book the last page you never want to read because it means the story has ended. I want to read more I don't want it to be over, neither of us wanted it to be over.

JillyWiggle
7/23/2009 7:12 PM
Buddhacat, your story kept me reading, I started out reading it to myself then started over reading it to my fiance'

JillyWiggle
7/23/2009 6:44 PM
It's called The feeling of loss.

JillyWiggle
7/23/2009 6:44 PM
Please take a moment to read my short poem, no need to vote on it as I've read a many short stories and poems that trump mine, but I'd truly enjoy hearing a comment, either good or bad they're welcome.

JillyWiggle
7/23/2009 6:38 PM
Rebecca, so nice to see you going up! Keep it up!

Selesta
7/23/2009 6:33 PM
if anyone hasn't read THE BEST MOTHER~ yet, try to read it and let me know what you all think!

shaikhussain
7/23/2009 6:09 PM
kaysalady's poems are the best i been rreading of her poems since longtime and i feel that she wrotes with heart and soul i request to all friends to read and leave your valuble comments on her peoms.

Selesta
7/22/2009 7:13 PM
thank you to everyone who voted for THE GREATEST MOTHER! i am soo appreciated for you taking the time to read and vote! and for everyone else, please read and comment if you have the chance.

Razi
7/22/2009 6:50 PM
I have a unique style of writing, let me know what you think, read "Our Love Never Dies", and THANK YOU so much for the votes so far!

kyracollins
7/22/2009 6:29 PM
Heroes Reborn is an awesome script. Tight, suspenseful & emotionally nuanced. I love it !

Rainbow1993
7/22/2009 6:01 PM
thank you for the votes for my entry "MY LIFE"