Sherimonkey
7/25/2009 3:26 AM
Wow. Thanks everyone. Everyones pictures and paintings were great. I will give Mr. Higgins an extra treat today. This was a great contest with some real cute subjects.

7/24/2009 7:34 PM
Also, thanks to all of you for keeping it all so positive! It's been a great contest and a joy to get to know your lovable dogs!

7/24/2009 7:33 PM
Thank you so much zladyoh, I agree...they are all so sweet! Thank you all for entering this contest and sharing all of these great "WET NOSES" with us! One thing for sure, we obviously all love our dogs!

SlipperyWh...
7/24/2009 12:33 PM
Good luck all. What a bunch of sweet fur babies

dodgehall
7/24/2009 11:06 AM
the faces are so cute

marybeam2001
7/24/2009 10:13 AM
great pets

zladyoh
7/24/2009 9:54 AM
Janese you really came up with a great contest! Alll of these are so sweet, so hard to decide. Your little one is so cute!!! But as they all are!

RebeccaJea...
7/24/2009 8:05 AM
OMG..JHL...Yer lil' guy is ADORABLE!!!! Great SHOT!!!! Good luck :D!!!

trishnvl
7/23/2009 12:04 AM
wow I'm bummed I missed this one, i could have gave you'all some good competition. Trish

GlamCat
7/21/2009 7:24 PM
Thanks Slippery and Ashykinns! I have many favs! So many cute faces :)

Ashykinns619
7/21/2009 12:01 PM
Gabby and Bubba sleeping is my favorite picture!! Great picture Glamcat!

RebeccaJea...
7/21/2009 1:47 AM
Kewl Lynn!!!! :) I am gladd to see yer lil' guy is at the top now :) tee hee!!!! He's a CUTIE!!! :)

RebeccaJea...
7/20/2009 2:46 AM
OMG..I guess I didn't really vote my first time through here...woo hoo..I don't think I'll EVER be done lol..anyway, I had to comment ONE more time..I want to do this w/ EVERYONE's lil' guys :(...but, Lynn, OMG..Yer baby is just ADORABLE :)

RebeccaJea...
7/20/2009 2:39 AM
Ok..I sowwy bout all the typing here :(...but, I HAD to comment on Zat's lil' guy TOOOO!!!! That has gotta be the most KISSABLE wittle NOSEY in the whole WORLD :D!!! Good Luck to EVERYONE!!! Woo Hoo:D!!!!

RebeccaJea...
7/20/2009 2:35 AM
...and sherrimonkey, yer lil' guy is simply ADORABLE!!! Seems not to sure about the camera thing, hee hee :), but so SWEEEEET! I LOVE the fur toooooo :)!!! LOTS of kisses there :D!!! Good Luck :)!!!

RebeccaJea...
7/20/2009 2:34 AM
OMG...PETE, I TOTALLY LOVE yer lil' guy/gal :D!!! Every time I see his/her pic pop up durning voting...I let out a little "AWWWW..." !!! Just can't help it, she/he's so ADORABLE :) I just wanna kiss his/her wittle WET NOSEY!!! Good Luck:)!

RebeccaJea...
7/20/2009 2:21 AM
WOW Janese!!! I haven't been back by here for a bit...Congrats on ALL the entries :D! And, I wish the BEST of luck to all of yas :)! Such BEAUTIFUL Pups everyone has here :)!!! WOO HOO!!!!

amyhall5
7/18/2009 9:46 AM
"my shadow" looks like he need a big fat human kiss,, i just love dogs ,there all so cute.

zladyoh
7/17/2009 8:34 PM
Janese you are so right! Pup was my boyfriend's dog, we picked her out 1 1/2 ago, he wanted to leave me something special and she is! She loves everyone and has so much fun going to the park.

7/17/2009 8:17 PM
Some great new entries here...thank you all for entering! I love how expressive their faces are! I think we've all won just by having them in our lives! Good luck!

madgelina
7/16/2009 9:54 PM
So many beautiful dogs! Voted for all at least 2 times! This is a tough contest! They are all gorgeous!!! Good luck to all!

7/16/2009 8:43 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss rachelledk! Losing a pet can be very traumatic! I don't know what I'd do without my Daisy! She's such a part of my life! I hope that it's getting easier for you!

jeanine0408
7/15/2009 10:53 AM
Thanks Rebecca! I've never met anyone with a name spelled like mine. Jeanine is indeed my first name! Thats awesome

rachelledk
7/15/2009 10:36 AM
Thanks for noticing Jake, he was put to sleep this Feb. at the age of 13. He was my sisters pup,I did this painting for her. I was trying to capture his youthful glee. I swear you will find tearstains if you look close enough :(

RebeccaJea...
7/14/2009 11:43 PM
OMG...JEANINE??!!! Is that yer first name tee hee :)~? I LOVE yer puppy love :)...never met anyone B4 w/ same spelling as MY midddle name...KEWL :D!!!

RebeccaJea...
7/14/2009 11:41 PM
OMG...JAKE is just ADOPRABLE!!! Hee hee..I love how he is chasing that ball :D! He's a TRUE Playa' lol :D!!! How SWWWWEEEEET!!!! ;)

RebeccaJea...
7/14/2009 11:40 PM
WOW...the pix have piled UP since I joined the contest days ago :D!!! Such ADORABLE lil' pups :)..good luck everyone and, Janese..thanx for inviting me to your contest and thanx for starting it..I LOVE the name hee hee 'Wet' noses :D!! LoL

7/14/2009 8:32 PM
I know what you mean Lynn, my kids are grown and I got my Daisy right after my husband died. She has been such a gift to me, and helped me through a lot! It's good to see that other folks love their dogs as much as I love mine!

GlamCat
7/14/2009 11:11 AM
Hi everyone, great site! Lots of beautfiful dogs here. I just entered my sleeping beauties!

SlipperyWh...
7/14/2009 11:03 AM
Those two dogs gabby and bubba sleeping together are so adorable.