dbridgette17
8/20/2010 9:26 PM

grnidlady69
8/20/2010 1:31 PM
great entry robert47

photokarazy
8/19/2010 12:08 PM
OMG!!! Thank you so much charlie78!!! I am so honored!!! :-)

charlie78
8/19/2010 11:57 AM
They are all beautiful photos but my fav is Helmet Head. I love the colors and clarity.

jacqueeg
8/19/2010 10:08 AM
Way to go Allen...thanks for stepping in!

Allen
8/19/2010 9:04 AM
ATTENTION MEMBERS: The contest is not a forum to accuse others of cheating. If you have problems with other members, please address them with the person directly in a private message, or forward your complaints to "contact@taltopia.com"

dbridgette17
8/12/2010 8:33 PM

KWillettte
8/12/2010 11:31 AM
I came in and voted many times for ShellyK and Janese. I know of another chatter who also did. Hopefully that helps you understand.

jenaveve
8/12/2010 7:39 AM
they have to get heckelled. this is the most ridiculous thing i ever seen in my life

jenaveve
8/12/2010 7:37 AM
if you dont keep a running tabs who wins then how do you believe that people are cheating u accuse my dad of cheating but he has only one 1 contest seriously i dont know what is wrong with you people. if somebody isnt a paid member why do

jenaveve
8/12/2010 7:33 AM
wow janese!!!! i would like to see these comments i supposedly sent to you. i am headinclouds daughter he sent me an email to vote on this site so i did and i decided to put a pic in the cutest baby contest

ShelleyK
8/11/2010 9:55 PM
I think maybe this whole thing should just be taken to private messaging and have it duked out there

8/11/2010 9:34 PM
Then I'd get a comment saying "haha, we knocked you out of another one"! I think its wrong to target people like that. What kind of anger makes someone want to make sure that another member loses? That is not fair play!

8/11/2010 9:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that jenaveve and "theblondewitch" are the same person, so she can verify that for you. They've made several comments about how they were making sure that I wouldn't finish in the top 6!

8/11/2010 9:29 PM
I don't keep a running tab, but you can easily look it up by checking the box under Contests to show you the contests that have ended. My complaint is that blondewitch and headintheclouds has made it a point to vote people out of contests!

8/11/2010 6:24 PM
Yes jenaveve, I did read Allens comment. Actually, I reported all of the swearing and cheating to him in hopes that he would stress the rules again. Do you think its wrong for us to want a site where we treat each other with respect?

jenaveve
8/11/2010 5:25 PM
hey janese did you read allens comment on the cutest baby contest? i think you should

8/11/2010 3:37 PM
Just because you've taken pictures for 41 years doesn't mean you're a professional. Try acting like a professional, and maybe you could win some of our respect!

8/11/2010 3:35 PM
You are NOT a winner though! It doesn't say much about your "talent" if you have to cheat to win. We all know exactly what you're doing and we're all sick of it!

8/11/2010 3:34 PM
"headintheclouds"...you're a jerk! You treat others with disrespect, and then "target" people that you don't like. You use your fake accounts to vote people you don't like out of the contest and yourself a "win".

8/11/2010 3:32 PM
We've learned alot from each other, and I have grown so much as an artists just by know these professional people. If someone comes to these comment sections and swears at other members, it certainly says a lot about your "professionalism"!

8/11/2010 3:30 PM
For those of you who have deemed certain people as the "in crowd", you have no idea what you're talking about! We have become friends by competing on this site in a respectful way. We congratulate those who have a deserving win!

8/11/2010 3:28 PM
Those of us who have been on this site for years, know when someone is cheating! They come in as a new artists, and win EVERY contest they're in...even when their entries are inferior. It is against the rules to hold more than 1 account!

ShelleyK
8/11/2010 11:51 AM
And another thing...I didnt bash anybody let alone the "in crowd" please point out where I bashed...

ShelleyK
8/11/2010 11:48 AM
Ok I was out for a bit running errands soIm now reading the lastest posts...WhenI said to vote for me I also added that I felt my work was worth it...Dreamcatcher...You failed to write that...

dreamcatch...
8/11/2010 9:53 AM
changing names does not change what kind of a person they are and thats all I have to say..nothing but positive from now on..

jenaveve
8/11/2010 9:24 AM
who is cheating?

dreamcatch...
8/11/2010 9:20 AM
Lost my temper..sorry...just hate cheaters

jenaveve
8/11/2010 9:18 AM
who is ne1 to say who has the best

jenaveve
8/11/2010 9:16 AM
wow every1 should be mature to just shut up and if you dnt have sumthing nice to say then dont say it at all