1/9/2010 7:19 AM
Thanks for your comments and adding my photograph to your favourites.

1/8/2010 8:05 PM
OMG...I just read the other 2 comments you left...you are SUCH a sweat heart :)!!! Thanx Renzo :)...you made me SMILES!!! :)

1/8/2010 8:01 PM
AWWWw....Thanx friend :D!!! YOu are most definetely one of my bestest friends on here!!! Thank you SOOO much for commenting on my Daughter's singing...it made her DAY!!! :D

1/8/2010 3:53 PM
So glad you enjoyed "Island in the Sky", I didn't have to go far to find it, that was taken out my back door...;o)

1/8/2010 12:30 PM
Hey Renzo, that was my post below, I don't know what happened there. Anyway, thanks again!

1/6/2010 11:18 AM
Hi Renzo, yes that was one crazy looking duck! LOL.. Hope you will be listing some new artwork soon. Anything in the works?...All the best in the new year!.....Rhonda

12/31/2009 6:18 AM
Thanks for adding "Transformation" to your favorites. I'm happy that you like it.

12/27/2009 7:06 PM
Thank you for adding my photo "Winter Morning" to your favorites! I really value your opinion, and appreciate the feedback!

12/25/2009 1:41 PM
Hey Renzo....just entered the sunrays contest....would love it if you would check it out and support my pic!!! Hope all is well!! called Lens Vs the Sun!!

12/23/2009 10:43 AM
Thanks again Renzo, the Red Columbine was taken this past spring, I've been holding it out till the holidays, so glad you like it! Merry Christmas, happy Holidays!

12/22/2009 1:01 AM
Awww...Thank You :D!!!

12/21/2009 6:52 PM
Thank you so much for the comments! They made my day! ^_^

12/19/2009 7:40 PM
Thanks for the comment on "Twilight"! I love your jokes, and I'm thinking I shouldn't have cropped out that vampire! lol!

12/18/2009 11:41 PM
I'm glad that you liked my photo, "The Argument"! Some people don't get my weird sense of humor, but it was pretty clear that those birds were fighting about something! lol! Thanks for letting me know that I made you chuckle!

12/18/2009 5:37 AM
Hello Renzo..saw Seeing between the lines in the Drawing competition and had to see more..amazing skill ,detail and imagination in your work..thank you for sharing..

12/17/2009 9:35 PM
I just entered another angle of this sunset in the Silhouettes contest that looks even more like the foliage! It's called "Natures Best". I'd love your opinion!

12/15/2009 6:25 PM
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my photo "Goodnight Sunshine". Your comments always mean so much to me!!!

12/15/2009 6:11 PM
Hi Renzo, I am looking forward to your painting. I just purchased some watercolors to play with. Now, I just need to find the time to paint! ;) Keep up your great work!

12/14/2009 11:31 AM
Thanks for the wonderful comment on my Welcome to my Winter World... It's a simple shot through a crystal globe.

12/14/2009 10:18 AM
hello thanks for your lovely comment on my music i really appreciate take care

12/7/2009 4:00 PM
So glad you like my White on Black. I just got the Bamboo Tablet & Pen. That was my 1st try at anything. It looks a lot like my pen or pencil sketches. I bought mine right here on Taltopia, using my prize dollars from contest wins. ;o)

12/5/2009 2:54 PM
Thanks for your comment on my fruit kabobs! They actually started out as a Christmas tree, but I forgot to photograph it until several were eaten! I just had to share it with the group anyway!

12/2/2009 3:36 PM
Hi Renzo, thanks for leaving a comment on my "Frozen", that one was taken last year, on a frozen day.

12/1/2009 11:16 PM
Thanks for all the kind words. your media is amazing. I now know why you like pencil art, you do it well. Put more celtic knotwork up for you. Thanks I'm a Fan.

11/23/2009 3:02 PM
Glad you liked the little pink flowers... It's amazing how fast this weather has turned... I got that one before it started snowing.

11/23/2009 1:43 PM
Thank you for the wonderful comments you left on my photo "Unique"! I've always been told that I march to a "different drummer", but I prefer to think of myself as "unique"! Personally I think we are ALL unique, and that's a good quality!

11/23/2009 7:57 AM
Thanx for the comment on the photo of my daughter's 'Dead Man's Float'...I was shocked at how many 'shames' I had on that one alone :(...only had ONE positive park...the rest were sadly negative...oh well lol!! THANK YOU for that one vote!!

11/20/2009 1:41 PM
thanks for the favorite on my work see you have some new stuff off to fame it

11/20/2009 1:40 PM
hey thanks for the sweet comments, hope you get that tablet for Christmas, I know haven't been on in a while just had a new baby it was a girl so I will be adding some more work thanks again

11/19/2009 5:29 AM
Oh..btw..thanx also especially for your comment on my "Sea Turtle" photo :)... I do gotta say, that was one lucky shot :)!!! It's real wild how we usually see the KEWLEST parts in a photo AFTER the effect!!!:)