kathyalindsey
1/8/2010 3:53 PM
So glad you enjoyed "Island in the Sky", I didn't have to go far to find it, that was taken out my back door...;o)

ysoria
1/8/2010 12:30 PM
Hey Renzo, that was my post below, I don't know what happened there. Anyway, thanks again!

GlamCat
1/6/2010 11:18 AM
Hi Renzo, yes that was one crazy looking duck! LOL.. Hope you will be listing some new artwork soon. Anything in the works?...All the best in the new year!.....Rhonda

wendibcr
12/31/2009 6:18 AM
Thanks for adding "Transformation" to your favorites. I'm happy that you like it.

12/27/2009 7:06 PM
Thank you for adding my photo "Winter Morning" to your favorites! I really value your opinion, and appreciate the feedback!

SCOTTSCi
12/25/2009 1:41 PM
Hey Renzo....just entered the sunrays contest....would love it if you would check it out and support my pic!!! Hope all is well!! called Lens Vs the Sun!!

kathyalindsey
12/23/2009 10:43 AM
Thanks again Renzo, the Red Columbine was taken this past spring, I've been holding it out till the holidays, so glad you like it! Merry Christmas, happy Holidays!

RebeccaJea...
12/22/2009 1:01 AM
Awww...Thank You :D!!!

midnightc10
12/21/2009 6:52 PM
Thank you so much for the comments! They made my day! ^_^

12/19/2009 7:40 PM
Thanks for the comment on "Twilight"! I love your jokes, and I'm thinking I shouldn't have cropped out that vampire! lol!

12/18/2009 11:41 PM
I'm glad that you liked my photo, "The Argument"! Some people don't get my weird sense of humor, but it was pretty clear that those birds were fighting about something! lol! Thanks for letting me know that I made you chuckle!

kevingaffney
12/18/2009 5:37 AM
Hello Renzo..saw Seeing between the lines in the Drawing competition and had to see more..amazing skill ,detail and imagination in your work..thank you for sharing..

12/17/2009 9:35 PM
I just entered another angle of this sunset in the Silhouettes contest that looks even more like the foliage! It's called "Natures Best". I'd love your opinion!

12/15/2009 6:25 PM
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my photo "Goodnight Sunshine". Your comments always mean so much to me!!!

GlamCat
12/15/2009 6:11 PM
Hi Renzo, I am looking forward to your painting. I just purchased some watercolors to play with. Now, I just need to find the time to paint! ;) Keep up your great work!

kathyalindsey
12/14/2009 11:31 AM
Thanks for the wonderful comment on my Welcome to my Winter World... It's a simple shot through a crystal globe.

davidsnowd...
12/14/2009 10:18 AM
hello thanks for your lovely comment on my music i really appreciate take care

kathyalindsey
12/7/2009 4:00 PM
So glad you like my White on Black. I just got the Bamboo Tablet & Pen. That was my 1st try at anything. It looks a lot like my pen or pencil sketches. I bought mine right here on Taltopia, using my prize dollars from contest wins. ;o)

12/5/2009 2:54 PM
Thanks for your comment on my fruit kabobs! They actually started out as a Christmas tree, but I forgot to photograph it until several were eaten! I just had to share it with the group anyway!

kathyalindsey
12/2/2009 3:36 PM
Hi Renzo, thanks for leaving a comment on my "Frozen", that one was taken last year, on a frozen day.

Grumsby
12/1/2009 11:16 PM
Thanks for all the kind words. your media is amazing. I now know why you like pencil art, you do it well. Put more celtic knotwork up for you. Thanks I'm a Fan.

kathyalindsey
11/23/2009 3:02 PM
Glad you liked the little pink flowers... It's amazing how fast this weather has turned... I got that one before it started snowing.

11/23/2009 1:43 PM
Thank you for the wonderful comments you left on my photo "Unique"! I've always been told that I march to a "different drummer", but I prefer to think of myself as "unique"! Personally I think we are ALL unique, and that's a good quality!

RebeccaJea...
11/23/2009 7:57 AM
Thanx for the comment on the photo of my daughter's 'Dead Man's Float'...I was shocked at how many 'shames' I had on that one alone :(...only had ONE positive park...the rest were sadly negative...oh well lol!! THANK YOU for that one vote!!

cocofrog
11/20/2009 1:41 PM
thanks for the favorite on my work see you have some new stuff off to fame it

cocofrog
11/20/2009 1:40 PM
hey thanks for the sweet comments, hope you get that tablet for Christmas, I know haven't been on in a while just had a new baby it was a girl so I will be adding some more work thanks again

RebeccaJea...
11/19/2009 5:29 AM
Oh..btw..thanx also especially for your comment on my "Sea Turtle" photo :)... I do gotta say, that was one lucky shot :)!!! It's real wild how we usually see the KEWLEST parts in a photo AFTER the effect!!!:)

11/18/2009 6:00 PM
Thank you so much for your comment on my photo "Love Is In The Air"! I started out with a curvy branch and some straggly leaves and re-arranged them into a heart. I'm so thrilled that it looks real! Thanks again for the positive feedback!

RebeccaJea...
11/18/2009 10:09 AM
Awww...thanx for your comments and support on my media :D...yer a sweetie!!! :) And...Ya KNOW I Love LOVE yer work!!! :D

11/16/2009 9:25 PM
thank you kindly for faving my Saturn V photo! It really is an impressive site! You'll have to check out the shuttle that I uploaded today...it's pretty cool too!