12/8/2009 12:58 AM
Thanks for your recent comment on Dog Faced Mtn..much appreciated!

12/2/2009 6:00 PM
Hey girlie girl tee hee...thanx for your comments on the pups!!! YUP...I almost have a zoo lol...but actually I only own one pup (the pom pom)..the BIG dogs belong to my Fiance and his room mate :)!!! I LOVE m' ALLLL though!!! :D

12/1/2009 6:20 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I'm working on some new drawings right now, and will let you know as soon as I finish them! Thanks again for your supportive comments...they mean the world to me!

11/30/2009 7:15 PM
I loved your "younger you" photo! What a cutie pie!!! Thanks for saying such nice things about my baby photo, and all of the others you left comments on! I really appreciate it!

11/30/2009 6:54 PM
Thank you so much for the comment you left on my drawing "Boots"! I've never really shown my drawings before this year, and it makes me feel so good to know that people like you enjoy seeing them! You're a doll!

11/30/2009 4:19 PM
OMG...U SHOULDA told me you needed some FB...I got MORE than I KNOW what to do w/ girl!!! I will send some yer way! Next time if there's somethn' yu wanna be in and don't have the FBs...just HOLLER!!!

11/30/2009 4:10 PM
Aww...no problem Chica!!! Tee hee :)...Oh..Did ya see my newest contest?? The one about "The Old Me"?? I want you to join...PLLLEASE!!!! :) I haven't checked to see if anyone joined yet...but I'm sure I have a couple takers tee hee :D

11/30/2009 9:39 AM
thanks for the comment, much appreciated

11/29/2009 10:01 AM
OMG LMAO You are too funny Sheryl. He really hates that thing, but he had stitches and a tube in the side of his face and he wants to scratch there. That's the latest in kitty runway wear as Glamcat said : )

11/28/2009 8:10 PM
Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes! I hope yours was a happy one too!

11/28/2009 7:41 PM
Thanks for the comment on my birds flying in for a snack... There is still a little snow on the ground, and very cold! Hope you had a great TG. ;o)

11/28/2009 6:57 PM
Three votes on the way for Pets will Play Contest!

11/27/2009 3:42 PM
OMG...I JUST read your comment about takn' the same shot (my cloud shot)...instead you took it of the gutter, LMAO..yer SO silly!!! Tee hee!!! :) Gotta Love ya!!! :) Hope you had an EXCELLENT Thanksgiving!! :D

11/27/2009 3:34 PM
Hey girl!!! I'm SOOOO Glad you entered the contest :D!!! OH..I know I've said this already..but i LOVE the hair cut!!! :D

11/26/2009 8:33 PM
Thank you so much for the nice words...you are always so kind! I hope that your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that you were surrounded by those you love!

11/26/2009 2:02 PM
thanks bunches again

11/25/2009 5:02 PM
Thanx for the comment on my "painting" It's greatly appreciated.

11/25/2009 10:30 AM
thank u again...i am still honored everytime...pleae check out moonrise in the our world contest if you find time...michael

11/25/2009 10:17 AM
hey I just entered into another contest of snakes i entered the snake & the rose i would LOVE a vote here is the link http://www.taltopia.com/contest/40670/contest/ent ry/52617/1/#votingsection

11/24/2009 9:24 PM
I'm so sorry about your family i know your daughter will make it out of this i know how bad it stinks i hope everything gets beter and your media amazing i hope you get to come back rlly rlly soon

11/24/2009 8:13 PM
i am always honored by your comments...thank you

11/23/2009 4:28 PM
Awwww....thanx girl!!!! I ALWAYS look forward to your comments on my CAT photos!!! I have a LOT more where THOSE ones came from :)...I'm just trying to add m' sllllowly but surrrrrely!!! :D I LOVE your baby photos!!! They are ADORABLE!

11/21/2009 11:55 AM
thank you so much caint wait for you to get back we miss you your media is awsome i love them and i hope the family stuff works out right

11/20/2009 9:55 PM
i took a pic of my grandmother its called kick your feet up ! i would appericate a vote :) here is the link http://www.taltopia.com/ contest/40663/Have-a-Sea t-/entry/52544/1/kick-yo ur-feet-up-#votingsectio n

11/18/2009 8:20 AM
...when it comes to 'our' cats lol!!! Hey, so sorry I haven't stopped by for a bit...I've been neglecting my dear friends on here :(...Hope you're doing good :)...Happy Holidays :)!!! Tee hee...holler atchya laterz :)

11/18/2009 8:19 AM
Hi Sheryl!!! OMG...I TOTALLY LOVE your new profile pic! Was that taken after your haircut?? (hard to tell because it's so close!)...Anyway...what an AWESOME KEWL most SPECTACULAR Mama/Cat pic :)!! It's funny, cuz you remind me of me ...

11/11/2009 12:17 PM
Just dropping by to say hi. I like the pics. I'll catch up.

11/6/2009 7:55 PM
Thanks for the comment on the Dalia, I really appreciate your comments... ;o)

11/6/2009 9:58 AM
I'm thinking of starting a what's for dinner contest if you are interested, Sheryl. It will have to be something in the pan still either fresh out of the oven or cooked on the stove and in the pan still : )

11/5/2009 6:57 PM
Also, I really appreciate you leaving a comment on my drawing! This is the first time I've ever really shown them to people, and it's so nice to think that someone actually likes them! Thanks bunches!