ScottVox
10/11/2014 12:01 PM
Just wanted to stop by and fame, and say hello!! Hope you're doing well :)

8/9/2013 9:08 PM
Its so god to hear from you!!! I'm excited and happy for you...you deserve the best! I've thought about you so often and hoped that everything was going well! My

RickyBobby
7/22/2013 8:59 PM
How was your anniversary??? Ours was cool. Went to Eldora Speedway where we got married:) Missin ya. Hugz from Ohio :)

SlipperyWh...
3/1/2013 10:45 AM
Anytime doll x

YankeeRhoad
5/21/2012 9:34 PM
Hi Sheri. It is sooo good to hear from you. Keep on singing. Glad things are good for you. I just got married the 19th of May at Eldora Speedway. I wanted to be like you :):):)

5/6/2012 9:43 PM
Are you living in Florida now? I've missed hearing from you! Please stay in touch! I have a new email address now...I'll put it in your messages. You can also check in with me on facebook! Take care, gorgeous!

5/6/2012 9:38 PM
It's so good to hear from you!!! I'm so glad to know that all is going well with you! I knew that all of that wonderful kharma that you put out there, would someday return to you! You deserve it, my dear friend!

sergiokato
4/28/2012 3:01 PM
It's been wonderful for me, and I feel so privileged to have fans that are that loyal.... Sergio Kato -- www.sergiokato.com

YankeeRhoad
1/4/2012 4:20 PM
Thanks for the Holiday comment my loe friend. I miss you from time to time ya know. Hope this new year is 1 of the best ever for ya. XO from Ohio hun :)

1/1/2012 7:31 PM
Thank you so much for stopping by to say hi! I hope that all is well and that you have a wonderful New Years too! I still have the same email and would love to hear from you anytime! Lots of hugs in your direction!!!

YankeeRhoad
12/2/2011 12:53 AM
Hey newlywed!!! Hope you and yours had a good Thanksgiving and have a better Christmas. Miss you my friend.

8/18/2011 10:33 PM
I'll have more time to catch up now that I don't have the grandkids so much. I hope that all is well with you! Talk to you soon!

8/18/2011 10:31 PM
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving the great comment. I've been missing you too! is your email address the best way to write to you? If so, I'll write this weekend when I get a little time. Camp gradma officially ended today!

RebeccaJea...
8/14/2011 3:41 AM
Yer on Sing Snap, aren't you? Ya know... I keep seeing a girl over there w/ the name DreamCatcher, thinkn' to myself "Sheeze that name sounds familiar"!!!!!! Is it you?? :D Tee hee.. I'm RebeccaJeanine71 over there if it is u :D HUGS!

YankeeRhoad
8/3/2011 1:36 AM
Married? Who me? LOL. Soon enough my friend...soon enough. Don't push it hahaha.

YankeeRhoad
6/12/2011 8:44 PM
I was shaking when I was picking out my wedding ring lol. "For Real" :) Get ur vid cam out, Ricky Bobby's getting married hahaha. Love ya my sweet friend. GOOD LUCK to u guys. MMMuah !

YankeeRhoad
6/12/2011 8:42 PM
AHHHHHH!!!!!! I almost wrote u last night!!! That's crazy. Great minds think alike they say:) Married Yaaaaay. Congrats 2 u and the LUCKY guy. I'm pretty sure that I will follow in ur foot steps this summer. A 1st for me shake shake shake

YankeeRhoad
5/18/2011 3:52 AM
Where are u my long lost friend? Just stopping in to sat hello. "HELLO" Xs n Os from Ohio :):):)

RickyBobby
11/11/2010 4:18 PM
I just missed u, thats all. Muah

jabbson
9/6/2010 7:57 AM
Thanks for the sweet words and being a fan!!!

roland1013
8/22/2010 11:16 AM
please, could you support me on the contest; ''Wich???'' my picture is Flying high. I apreciate it! :)

cartoonist...
8/16/2010 7:53 PM
Hey, thanks for the comment on my song "Freedom is a Celebration!" The lyric writer seemed to like it too! Said it made his year. :P Also, I notice you're from Indianapolis. My grandmother on my dad's side lives there. :)

karenmcfadden
8/14/2010 9:51 AM
Hi Sheri! Looks like you're having a fun summer!!! Me too!!! our girl has personality plus....just like mom!

HCRead
8/12/2010 7:29 PM
Thank you for checking in! I've just returned from summer vacation! Hope your summer has been great too!

walbash22
8/12/2010 2:00 PM
Five votes for you on Artwork Created Contest, great entry!

GlamCat
8/11/2010 1:23 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments Sheri! I'm going to have to come back and check out your singing when I have some more time ;)

milad200716
8/11/2010 5:38 AM
thanks,i registered on the singnap :)

8/10/2010 9:26 PM
I just saw where you left a comment on my "Boots" drawing and that you faved them! Thank you so much! I always appreciate it when people fave my photos...but my drawings are like having people tell me that my children are wonderful! Thanks!

8/10/2010 8:30 PM
Thanks too for adding my blue butterfly to your favorites! You're a sweetheart!

8/10/2010 7:47 PM
I really enjoyed seeing your wedding photo's! It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for your comments and hope you're have a great summer too! GBU Always!