YankeeRhoad
5/7/2010 2:07 AM
HI SWEETY!!! Thanks 4 the great comment on my Holdin On To Heaven song. U ROCK :):):)

cartoonist...
5/3/2010 8:41 AM
Haha, hello fellow Christian! :D Thanks for your comments and gift! :) Yea, I learned on a site called Acidplanet that if I am to get heard more on here, I should go out and comment other peoples' stuff. :) Thanks again for your comments :)

kathyalindsey
4/23/2010 2:27 PM
Hi Sheri, so nice of you to stop by my page. Thanks so much for the comment you left on, "Wicked Trees"... It was the balance that caught my eye as I drove past it... Had to back up for that one..;o) Hope all is well with you.

SlipperyWh...
4/20/2010 10:12 AM
Thx for the lovely flowers, Sheri. They smell wonderful I can't find any gifts to give a writer. They need to add something : )

petesmagic...
4/20/2010 10:11 AM
Thank You for your kind comment!

TinaRose
4/19/2010 4:03 PM
Thank you for your comments and for the guitar! I love it!

SlipperyWh...
4/19/2010 2:03 PM
I can't believe I have missed finding you before now on here, Sheri. You are not only talented, but a cool person too <3 LInda

walbash22
4/14/2010 2:09 PM
Ten votes for you so far on Best Photo Contest, beautiful apple blossoms - great work Sheri!

ShawnAsh
4/14/2010 12:05 PM
Thanks for the compliments, being famed, and being a fan. Look forward to seeing more stuff from you as well.

Acoustic24
4/14/2010 8:56 AM
That photo of the roses are actually from my great-grandmothers garden...they were transplanted from NJ.

Acoustic24
4/14/2010 8:32 AM
Hi, thanks for becoming a fan of mine. You have some nice work, can't wait to see more. Keep up the great work! - Joe

4/13/2010 8:12 PM
I just listened to your song "Everything" and I loved it! It's great to see you in a contest again, my friend...you have been missed!

3/26/2010 8:02 PM
Thanks too, for telling me about the bow and Noah! I will never look at a rainbow in quite the same way!

3/26/2010 7:58 PM
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving comments on my media! I kind of liked my "creepy crawlie" guy too! He looked like something from outer space didn't he? I hope that all is well with you and your family! You are in my prayers!

kathyalindsey
3/26/2010 6:38 PM
Hi Sheri so nice hear from you. Thanks for the favor on my Dahlias, hope all is well your way. ;o)

3/11/2010 11:11 AM
Thanks for the gift my friend! I sent you a 50's mike...so now you'll have to record a 50's song! :)

3/11/2010 10:44 AM
Thanks for stopping by! You are always missed. I hope all is going well for you and your family! I know its been a difficult year. You are in my prayers!

walbash22
3/1/2010 5:57 PM
Hi Sherri - good to see you back. Happy St. Patricks Day!

kathyalindsey
2/17/2010 5:35 PM
Hi Sheri, thanks so much for the comments on my media. Things are going great so far this year, hope all is well for you. ;o)

katz743
2/15/2010 5:25 PM
Thanks for the comments on my Jack. He's a riot, to be sure! I have more videos of him, but I think they would be censored. Suffice to say that Jack is a little horn-dog, and will hump anything in sight!

LostBlueAngel
2/15/2010 4:52 PM
Hi Sheri,thanks for the stop in..I'm doing well..how are you? I hope 2010 is being good to you too! Still a big fan of your Hun! Take Care~ Sheryl

trishnvl
2/15/2010 4:10 PM
Hey Sheri, thanks for the hello, I'm doing great this year my company is keeping me super busy and very happy, how bout you?hope all is well Trish:)

2/15/2010 4:00 PM
My goodness, you've been busy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope that all is well with you! I miss our chats!

2/15/2010 3:52 PM
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments that you left on my media! I was especially touched by your comments on "3.9 Seconds". Coming from such a talented writer, I am truly appreciative of your kind words! Thank you, my friend!

ScottVox
2/15/2010 1:44 PM
Thank you so much! Things are going well. I hope you are doing well too :^)

HCRead
2/15/2010 1:29 PM
Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving your kind comment! You are an encouragement!

cutoe101lo...
1/16/2010 10:39 AM
You have wonderful work, and I wish you all the best!

RebeccaJea...
1/2/2010 7:58 PM
Awww...yer welcome :)...anytime...you have a gorgious voice :)..it's well worth the comments girl!!! :) Take Care :D

1/2/2010 7:26 PM
So good to hear from you! I hope that 2010 is your best year ever! I'll look forward to hearing from you when you get the time! Take care!

RickyBobby
12/31/2009 1:10 AM
Hi beautiful! I've really been slackin on gettin on here. I will take u as my side kick any day. We could knock em dead. In a good way I mean ha. Made my day 2 hear from ya. Happy New Year sweety. The new Star Trek rocks don't ya think? XOs