notwiththis
12/19/2009 10:20 AM
Congrats on Winning big in Vegas.

RebeccaJea...
12/15/2009 3:54 PM
I totally love love LOVE your work, every time I hear it, it makes me smile and laugh :D!!! You are a wonderful artist!! :D

LostBlueAngel
12/14/2009 9:27 AM
Hi Sheri~ Thanks for the comment & faming for my media! :) Your such a sweetheart! Hope your doing well..I'm fine! You take care Hun~

YankeeRhoad
12/14/2009 12:48 AM
BIG GIANT HUG for ur comment on my "You Don't Know Me" song. And a MUAH just cause.

RickyBobby
12/10/2009 8:57 PM
Hey that last message was exactly 240 characters.I'm on a roll now. Thanks again for the fav n comment darlin...muah!

RickyBobby
12/10/2009 8:55 PM
Yay I heard from you:) That always warms my heart.I miss being able to keep in touch with you more.Work is running me ragged.Dr wants me to quit!Yeah right.When I make a million on my CD sales.Whenever I get that done,lol.XsnOs sweet friend

12/9/2009 10:08 PM
Thanks again! I just read all of the nice things that you wrote, as well as seeing all of the "favs" you gave me! You Rock! (I'm tickled that your grandson liked my spider) Why is it that they love those kind of pictures? Thanks so much!!!

12/9/2009 7:08 PM
Thank you for the nice comments on my media! It's always good to see you at the site! Hope all is well and that you're having a great Christmas season!

HCRead
12/9/2009 2:52 PM
Thank you SO much!!

fishpatrick
12/9/2009 9:59 AM
I missed you, too. Ah, I just love this time of the year! I trust you'll be with your family. Me, too.

minxrocks
12/3/2009 8:09 PM
Thank you Sheri, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving too:)

11/29/2009 8:40 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great comment on my media! I sure miss talking to you, but know you have your hands full right now! You're still in my thoughts and prayers though!

karenmcfadden
11/29/2009 8:36 AM
Hi Sheri! You've been a busy girl enjoying life it seems! Your songs make me smile! Have a great holiday season!

petesmagic...
11/28/2009 11:40 AM
Sheri, I forgot to tell you to try my media again. It seems to load for others. If you still have a problem loading, please let me know. I hope you have a great day!

petesmagic...
11/27/2009 11:59 PM
Thanks for the kind comments and appreciation for my media. Take Care.

petesmagic...
11/27/2009 11:58 PM
Thanks for the comment on My Baby You. It was done last minute, and was a new song I was trying. I know the quality is bad, I am going to redo the song in the studio soon, and replace the media. The fish pics were my favorite too.

petesmagic...
11/27/2009 11:53 PM
Sheri, Thank You for checking out my media. First of all, Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry it was so late, there is a program on my computer that is slowing it down or freezing it. Don't worry, no viruses, just an adobe program that is irritating.

walbash22
11/25/2009 4:54 AM
Thanks again Sheri - I really appreciate your listening to my music. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and may God bless!

RickyBobby
11/25/2009 2:07 AM
Thanks for stopping. I will sleep better now after hearing from ya. Hope all is good. Thanks 4 wading over my way. Xs n Os my Houdini friend,lol. luv ya

kathyalindsey
11/24/2009 8:54 PM
Thank you Sheri, I appreciate your favoring my "Mini wooden wagon", I have a 2nd shot-Autumn if your interested... ;o) And a Happy Thanksgiving to you!

11/24/2009 8:37 PM
Have a Wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving! I hope that you are surrounded by those you love!

11/24/2009 8:36 PM
Thank you so much for the comment you left on my grandsons photo "Happiness"! I have been very blessed with 6 beautiful grandkids whom I adore! They absolutely fill me with joy, happiness and love! Thank you for your sweet compliment! Also,

kathyalindsey
11/24/2009 4:33 PM
Hi Sheri, thanks so much for favoring "Sweet Peas 4". It's one of my fav's too! ;o)

11/6/2009 6:44 PM
Well said, my friend! I hope that people listen to you...wouldn't life be so much sweeter if everyone would treat each other with kindness and respect? One kind word really can change everything! Have a wonderful day!

kdgriffin724
11/6/2009 7:40 AM
Hello, I wish that the works you put in your message would be what everone lived by, that would be awesome! You are avery insightful person. thank you, hope this changes the hearts of many people for the better!

YankeeRhoad
10/24/2009 11:58 PM
Awe.Sorry bout the bad luck on ur drive n all. And I thought you just didn't love me anymore :)

10/24/2009 7:46 PM
Sure have missed your presence, but it looks as if life is keeping you busy! I hope that all is well...I think of you often!

YankeeRhoad